Helps School Districts and Unions Break Negotiation Gridlock
- Are you tired of adversarial contract negotiations or problematic labor relations?
- Do you want to improve how you negotiate collective bargaining agreements, educational reform issues, and enhance the working relationship between staff, administrators, teachers and board members?
- Would you like a proven method that will help you move away from positional bargaining to arrive at optimal outcomes and greater harmony among personnel?
Getting Schools To Yes, the DVD Workshop
, can help you. Based on the negotiation concepts in the international best-selling book, Getting to Yes, by Roger Fisher, William Ury and Bruce Patton
, this video demonstrates how to implement principled negotiations. These innovative ideas can also be applied to a variety of school contexts and labor relations settings. Irma Tyler-Wood and Roger Fisher narrate the seven key steps to effective contract negotiations
For the cost of $800.00 the Getting Schools To Yes DVD package consists of:
- A DVD with all six segments,
- One facilitators guide; and
- Five viewer's guides
Segment One, Part One: Improve Communication Between Union and Administration
Segment One, Part Two: Build Relationships During Times of Turmoil
Segment Two: Understand What Really Matters To The Parties
Segment Three: Expand the Pie For Mutual Gain
Segment Four: Use Standards To Determine What is Fair
Segment Five: Know When And How To Discuss Walking Away
Segment Six: Reach Closure And Be Ready To Implement