“This was a very thought provoking workshop! Great materials and concepts for me to discern, digest and thoughtfully implement. Thank you for sharing your authentic self and teaching us to do the same!”
Inner Work of the Leader Participant
Using a combination of research-based assessment tools, interactive exercises, didactic presentations, and peer discussion and dialogue, you will:
- Understand your preferred leadership style, strengths, and challenges.
- Gain insight into your skills in managing change and negotiating conflicts.
- Acquire essential “Habits and Practices” of Integrated Adaptive Leadership©.
- Improve your emotional intelligence insight.
- Engage in the discipline of the Inner Work of the Leader® as the foundation of individual authenticity and integrity.
Facilitator: Katherine Tyler Scott
Katherine is the Managing Principal of Ki ThoughtBridge, a company committed to the transformation of individuals, organizations and communities, through an integrated approach to leadership development, change management, conflict resolution and negotiation. Katherine is a nationally recognized speaker and consultant who has written extensively on the many facets of leadership. She has more than 30 years of experience in leadership education and development, consultation, coaching and facilitation.
Download a Registration Form Here